Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

fuel prices

Best answers
Reaction score
so fuel is going up by another 3p/l at the beginning of april. in a moment of total and utter wide eyed panic i scoured the internet for things relating to fuel and found this :

http://www.petroldirect.com/index.htm

has anyone used a service like this or know anyone that knows anyhting about the quality of this fuel and how on earth they actually deliver it to you?

the prices seem good but almost too good to be true...

Legal Information
We do not endorse any attempt to circumvent fuel duty. Petrol and other fuels are dangerous and should be handled only with the appropriate equipment and should not be sent through the post.

We do not actually hold any trademarks. This is a parody site, not an actual trading corporation and as such any similarities in names and trademarks are covered by "fair use" provisions of intellectual property laws. Vin Diesel is a very entertaining actor, not a biofuel. There actually is company called Petrel Resources plc which is in no way related to our so-called biofuel. We are also not related to PetroDirect, a US company.

It's also worth noting that it's illegal to store over a certain amount of petrol, i don't know what that amount is, but it wont be very much.

lol... ta krow, that`ll teach me too read the fine print... i thought how the hell can this possibly work, is someone taking the pi55? so now i know..
although on a serious note, if it is illegal to store fuel whats the ruling on say bulk buying veg oil to mix with doozil for derv engines.... surely it`s tantamount to the same stockpiling... oh i miss my landrover 60/40 veg oil doozil mix and she was happy as...

108.9p
petrol0909.jpg

although on a serious note, if it is illegal to store fuel whats the ruling on say bulk buying veg oil to mix with doozil for derv engines.... surely it`s tantamount to the same stockpiling... oh i miss my landrover 60/40 veg oil doozil mix and she was happy as...

Last time i checked veggy oil isn't a volatile chemical that explodes when introduced to heat, so you should be alright.

Some garages round here are £1.09, yet a mile down the road its £1.15?? and its goin up again? think some strikes are gonna happen....

in my Porsche :)

only then need to syphon it out then !

from 3.0l Porker - into 1.4 Astra

Fuel is over £1.17 round my ends, totally shocking, everytime I go the garage it goes up more and more >.<

Joker

i remember when fuel was 79p a litre :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back