Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Going to look at this tomorrow...

Best answers
Reaction score
BovrEfBGkKGrHqUH-CkEuZlFKgFSBLopCpb.jpg

Not much to look at, at the moment but when finished can look like this....

GBS20Cars2020New20Factory2020072014.jpg

I don't need it and can't really afford it but I want I want I want!!!!

my dad built one back in sa... he was calling it a lotus super seven series 4. the one with the long sweepy front mudguards... it was flippin quick and went everywhere on rails... great those are... i also want one but i have nowhere to hide it @ the moment ;) have fun tomorrow and keep us posted mate.

Theres a project on Mig somewhere, found it when searching for pictures, will have a gander and see if I can find it

the top pic has got along way to go to look like the bottom pic , the bottom car is a proper jobby and the top pic is just a rep

My old yard manager had one with an R1 engine init, was stupid quick an he got rid in the end before he got a ban.. :lol::lol:

Theres a project on Mig somewhere, found it when searching for pictures, will have a gander and see if I can find it

Seen that mate got a high bhp let in it..

That would be a car that belongs to a chap called Neil. The engine in question used to live in a Mk2 Astra:cool:

Guys being a prat and not answering his phone, said he was a busy guy last night but its not hard to answer the phone/send a text, will ring him again tomorrow and hope for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back