Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

great ebay seller

Best answers
Reaction score
got theses from ebay about 6 weeks ago,http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230406301815&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

but when scooby came to fit them we found that one of them was 4 stud :sad: so i sent them an email saying that i orderd two 5 stud and you sent me one 4 stud and one 5 stud, iv not even sent the other one back yet but i came home from work today to find a 5 stud wheel bearing in a box all wrapped up, with a note saying how sorry he was.

just thought i would point this out, as how trusting is that, iv never had a seller from ebay do this, so if you ever need any wheel bearings this is the man to get them from :thumb:

that,s good mate ,,

it made me smile when i got home :nod: he is on my christmas card list now, you dont get many poeple like that

thats right so if you ever need bearings he is the one to get them from, he dont just do vectra ones he every kind so a good seller for mk3oc i think

might be a mk3oc discount on its way :lol:

there maybe yes as my dad went there today to take the 4 stud bearing back and he's got a big shop so im going to have a word and see if i can get a 10% discount for members

Thats really good of him. Discount would be good :)

nice one neal, good to put the word out about good ebay sellers aswell as bad ones

Good to hear that there is a decent honest bloke trying to keep himself a good customer base on that website, not just imbeciles who flog anything they can because its not nailed down!!

right iv managed to get all mk3oc members a 10% discount from this ebay seller now, it will soon be set up propley, as im trying to get him to become a trader on the site, he dont just do bearings he sells cam kits and other things for all types of cars, so could be a good asset for the site, in the meen time if you do need bearings or anything just goto the ebay link here http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Ascension-Products-UK-Ltd__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ666119017 and when you buy just quote your name and mk3oc.com to get your 10% discount

i know but you could just ask him he might be able to get them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back