• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Gsi Fogs, Tow Eye Cover, Clear Indies. Fk, Depo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Vauxhall Astra Mk3 Gsi, Passenger Side, Front Fog Light Unit (Number,1) £23 Posted.

In great condition, comes with H3 bulb fitted and the back covering cap. All mounting points are intact and undamaged. Ideal replacement for a damaged item.

Vauxhall Astra Mk3 Gsi, Passenger Side, Front Fog Light Unit (Number,2) £21 Posted.

In good condition, no bulb included with this unit. Comes with the back covering cap also. All mounting points are intact and undamaged. Ideal replacement for a damaged item. The glass lens on this unit is just a bit more speckeled than the other unit, which is why there is a difference is the price.

Vauxhall Astra Mk3, Passenger Side, Front Crystal Black FK Depo Indicator Unit. £10.00 Posted.

In great condition. This is the same seperate indicator unit that the Fk two piece angel eyes use. Ideal replacement for a damaged unit. This can come with the bulb holder and an orange bulb, if required.

Vauxhall Astra Mk3, Pair Of Front Indicator Units. £15.00 Posted.

Just found these under the bed, these are in seriously good condition, literally like new, don't think they are genuine Gm vaux items, however i know they are a good fit and an exact replica of the gm items i have here. Buy with confidence, you won't be dissapointed with these.

DSC02636.jpg

Postage prices listed are for Uk mainland, obviously i can post these items anywhere, however postage outside of the Uk mainland inccurs extra charges therefore if you Pm me your address details, i will be able to find out a postage price for you.

These items will be well packed for delivery, have no doubt about that!
:nod:

Last edited:
Both the front fog lights are for the same side mate. However i'm unsure if Glasgow is classed as mainland Uk, if it is then it won't incur any additional postage fees, if it isn't then it will.

The post office isn't open until Tuesday maybe even Wednesday, due to B/H weekend so i won't be able to get it fully confirmed until then really mate. However i do have a thread in the general non car chat to see if anybody off the site knows, if i get a definate answer on whether Glasgow incurs any additional postage charges or not then i'll let you know the price mate.

Cheers, Ben.

how much for both front fogs posted to KA7 3XR

thanks chris

I've had a couple of people confirm that Glasgow doesn't incur any additional fees mate. So i'll take £40 posted for the two passenger side fogs, if you cover the paypal fees mate or send the fees as a gift :)

Drop me a private message if your interested and i'll send you my paypal details mate.

Cheers, Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back