Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Gsi hpi check comes back as a (s gl h/b)

Reaction score
Hi new to the forum names Alex I have just purchased a astra gsi phase 2 reg is (r179lgt) but it comes back as a s gl on log book and on hpi checks has anyone else come across this before? Many thanks

Attachments

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
as a GL?

I've seen one come as a sport before but mine was classed as a GSI.

Looks great condition, where was it from?

welcome by the way

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply it comes back as (ASTRA S GL H/B)should I be worried as I brought this not only because I've always wanted one but also a investment... Its only done 66k.. Body is in great condition a few scratches and only small scab around rear washer jet. I paid 3k for it from ellesmere near Wrexham. Not sure if it was right price or not?? Lad seemed genuine and everything seems to confirm its a gsi I have all original hand books with gsi and vin number written in it from first sale. Cheers Alex

Attachments

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Nah don't be too worried mate, Back in the 90's log book were all filled out by hand by people who knew nothing about cars :lol:

I once bought a 1.6 16v and i got home opened the bonnet and it was an 8v haha. said 16v on the log book though!

If there is enough paper work to satify you that it is a gsi ignoring the log book then I'm sure it is fine :thumb:

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry enjoy it thats all you need to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)