• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

GSI rear bumper £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
alright guys

got a rear gsi bumper i just want shot of now as its taking up space i need, its in black has a few scratches but nothing major though a fresh mop up would do it some good, includes lights and loom aswell as toe cover.

£15 COLLECTED ONLY from cornwall (collection from sunday (21st) onwards)
cheers
will

Shame you can't bring it back up with you in April as discussed earlier in the year, as i would of had it.

justin if its not sold, ill try and fit it in the car as should have less in there this time for the return journy bud but wont hold any promises im afraid bud.
andy at this rate mate still likly to be here come then lol

Last edited:
damn JustG beat me to it!! lol

If you still got it by April show i can have it then mate? But it would have to be up here, i don't trust my car to get to Cornwall at the mo lol! Thats if justg doesn't have it?

if i can fit it in the car for the return journy i will bring it back, justin has got first dibs on it, if not its yours mate thats if it dosnt sell down here and if i can get it back.

ok mate, no worries.

If it doesn't sell and you can fit it in i'll have it, and astranaut if i have this one off Will, you can buy my one when i'm done.

still for sale but if you deffintly want it mate affraid you will have to try and get to my place by friday the latest, other wise it MIGHT be going to north wales, if it cant get to north wales then may have a prelonged time to pick it upfrom my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back