Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Hair.

AL

Best answers
Reaction score
One of those daft and slightly vain things, but what do you do with your hair? lol

I've been growing mine from completely shaven to it's current state since last September.
It has had a few light trims, and a dash with blonde and dark brown in between! :lol:
I know it needs cutting, or a least tidying up, but it's taken me so long to grow that I can't bring myself to sorting it out! I have been tempted to shave it like I used to, but I love hair now! lol

Are any of you lot as bloody daft as me? :p

Any drum-to-disc conversion gen?! and lose those lights, car is too dark-coloured for them :( Who's is it?
I want one of them huge-sized MIG stickers too.

My hair was a grade 2/3 in March time ish... Now at that "should" cut it stage, but I'm determined to grow it out and go for the emo/camp kinda look. PS: Dark uber-thick brown :)

love the sig Al :lol:

EasyRiderRob said:
Any drum-to-disc conversion gen?! and lose those lights, car is too dark-coloured for them :( Who's is it?
I want one of them huge-sized MIG stickers too.

My hair was a grade 2/3 in March time ish... Now at that "should" cut it stage, but I'm determined to grow it out and go for the emo/camp kinda look. PS: Dark uber-thick brown :)

Woohoo, i'm not alone on the hair then :D LOL

Astra is Rob a.k.a Harty's shitty 5 door. It had a bump a few weeks ago so we picked up another drum rear beam to sort out the camber...lmao

After transferring over hubs, ****** brake lines and going back a second day to make it all work, we think it's more or less ok!

Thank **** for people like me eh? LOL

shaved down to grade 1 here - usually got more hair on my face than on my head, i HATE shaving !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back