Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Club Announcement Half Price Membership & Competition: Win VBOA Tickets!

Ok, time to announce a winner. I have listed everyone who bought a membership at the discounted rate in order of purchase with a number next to their name. Then hit a random number generator 3 times.

And number 2 in my list is................................................

TubaMagna8 well done :D

Last edited:
Well done mate

I'd signed up and paid last August but still no sign of my members pack coming through. Is there any way I can check to see the payment went through ok?

I'd signed up and paid last August but still no sign of my members pack coming through. Is there any way I can check to see the payment went through ok?
All members packs are up to date.

If you haven't filled out your profile you wont get one which it does state when you sign up & on several occasions ("Your address is fully hidden from public view and ONLY visible to the administrators. Please complete in full, including a postcode to process Club Membership."

I'd check everything and let me know.

Ive not received a pack yet still i paid up some time between now and january. Profile is filled out also:help:

My bad, I'd filled it out and not put the postcode in....

So not complete. I will sort it today for you.

Ive not received a pack yet still i paid up some time between now and january. Profile is filled out also:help:
As you joined while the cost was reduced to £5 we dont issue members packs in this time. It did state this at the time, how ever I will issue one on this occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back