Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Heater Display Lights

Best answers
Reaction score
I dont have any lights on display round heater switches. Have checked fuses but all are ok. Any idea's guys

How do i get in to change bulbs and where will i get them. Was thinkin scrappi's but wats the chance's of findin sum that aint blown if this is a common fault

LED's are the best as bulbs will just blow again. use crazyleds. theres a how too with photos in members section, best £10 you will ever spend!

its like steering wheel colum trim off, dash trim off, middle vents off, radio out etc

Last edited:
For the very small price would be mental to use s/h bulbs, std bulbs new are going to last at least 5 years, but up to you if you want to change to led.
tabetha

I sell the led's you need for the dash in my ebay shop mate, PM me if your intrested :)

thanx joycey will be in touch m8. btw i used to live chandlers ford and went to barton peveril college eastliegh. many years ago tho

thanx joycey will be in touch m8. btw i used to live chandlers ford and went to barton peveril college eastliegh. many years ago tho

Ha small world my gf lives right by the college :)

It's a bit of a design flaw in the mk3, the lights are on all the time the ignition is on, whether the headlights are on or not. So they do blow a lot quicker than the rest.

LEDs are the best option, brighter and will outlive the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back