Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

hello u lot guess whos back

Best answers
Reaction score
hello everyone im bak after nearly a year i missed you guys to much to stay away any longer hope everyone is ok and im hoping to see you all soon love shona xxxxx:hug:

why didnt you use your old account then?

not bad, not much happening here in the south west of britain:heh:

i no im starting to think everyone has dissappeared off the face of the planet and this part used to be so close xx does anyone remember me lol xx

Last edited:
i remember you shona! I still have a mug of yours from billing last year!

yeh lol im lloyds ex
fleck i really should of took pics that was a good plan wouldnt have to work for a while lol xx

so your back nice one matey,, it will be good to meet you one day as i don,t no you

so your back nice one matey,, it will be good to meet you one day as i don,t no you

yeah we meet at bristol meet lol i was the stupid girl in a short skirt lol yeh wud be great to meet up again xx

Last edited:
leeeeee i missed u u will have to pop round for a coffee i dont live where i used to tho lol well i never we need the south west bak again xxxxxx

yeah we meet at bristol meet lol i was the stupid girl in a short skirt lol yeh wud be great to meet up again xx

need to sort out a meet i,ll get the west mid to come down

yeh defo i just got to try to get to where ever ever it seein that i aint got a licence yet and the south west has fallen apart xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back