Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Hey guys

Best answers
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi was a member on here years ago and thought id rejoined.
I live in Snowdonia and owned a few mk3 over the years ( mostly gsi ) and currently own a 1994 white gsi with a LET in it.

Anyone else from rownd my end?

I'm in Conwy buddy, that's about it :lol: There's a few in the North West though, nice to have another member :) get some pics up bud :)

astranaut
only up the road from me then i live near llanberis. A pal of mine has just bought another gsi to so theres two white gsi in the village. Il get some pics up soon

What are rules like for posting wanted adds in classifieds? Im despret for a few bits for mine

You should be ok to post on there mate, don't think there are any restrictions. Mine is white as well, not real though :(

I use to work in junction had a ash black gsi while i worked there. What engines yours?

Im after some caliper carriers for front of mine cant seem to find any anywhere

Only a crappy 1.4 ATM, work in progress. Clwyd Breakers I think it's called in Ruabon has a few mk3's in last time I went with 256mm front brakes, so should be a few carriers there, if not stick up a wanted add :)

Rang HL nothing but Mathews said he has some so going to go over later have a look.
Looks good with the venoms. Mine hopfully will be back on the road some time next month few little jobs need doing to it for mot.

HL have been useless since Wynn went, Flintspeed on the coast road have a few too, where's Matthews? Not heard of that one?

Mathews auto salvage is on Anglesey near Gaerwen. They have all sorts there getting a pair of calipers with carriers £40+vat not bad i guess. It had a big brake conversion but i couldnt find discs for it so having to go back standard Will have to upgrade the brakes 256mm are small for redtop so **** for a LET

Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back