Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

How do i recover costs from a complete ebay waster?

Best answers
Reaction score
Basically this he/she was the winning bidder and soon as auction ends i get this which i have copied and pasted.

Hi

Re the gsi wheels i know i am the highest bidder unfortunatly i have just lost my job so am unable to purchase them any longer sorry for any inconvinience.

thanks

m.k

Avoid like the plaige lol mk3ers i name him if u want just pm me

i have had this and havent been able to claim a penny al thy said to me was there is noting thy can do but ppl do it to bump the price up in the hope there stuff will sell

not good, you'll prob find it hard to do. these days everything is set up to cover buyers and the sellers just get screwed! :(

Ben thats what im doing i just want to claim the final sale cost back some how but if i cant pointless chasing it up.

just send the buyer a msg saying you will cancel if thy cover your cost 4 readvertising it

should i open a unpaid ticket with him?

Yes, that way Ebay only charge you a listing fee, the buyer, if they genuine only just lost their job would've have probably known redundancy was coming so shouldn't have bid in the 1st place...

bear in mind though that the Buyer may threaten to leave negative feedback, 3 ways to deal with it...

1, accept it and dont open an unpaid ticket,
2, record the email and get it removed by ebay at a later date (long time to wait though)
3, my personal favourite, open 1 and then wait until the very last second before going through with it, leaving the buyer no time to leave you negative feedback, and you get your money back.

Na if it will let you do it now then do it mate if not then yes you prob have to wait a week but i cant remember

i have opened a cancel transaction case. He/she has 7 days to accept/ignore or decline it.
He probaby be ackward and decline then i will not get my fees back. But he will have to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back