Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

how to remove dog hairs

Best answers
Reaction score
when i bought my car the interior was full of dog hairs especially the carpet.
how do i remove them? ive tried a hoover and using strong tape.

try a nail brush you know the ones you can get from a cheep shop i used one on my seats/carpet thay all came up a treat,when valeter's do it they use something similar as i work as one years ago

what about one of those lint removers?
or as loffty some like a nail brush something small but with hard bristles

It will take along time but if tape dont work then tweezers. If the strong tape did not work you have not got many options without damaging the seats.

use one of those hair remover brushes or fight the dog hair with the dogs brush that always picks up the dog hair in my car.

the hard side of velcrow :) it alway's traps hair

some rubber gloves do the trick make sure you double up on your hands as it can burn lol

You can get brushes with rubber bristles, worked a treat in my car

easy just replace the carpet ,, jod done

cheers for all the ideas peoples and wayne do you no any one with a black carpet then?

always found the tape works but you have to keep changing your piece of tape very often. As above, be careful the hoover can trash the carpets if you go mad for too long. I feel for you mate, ive got a mad labrador that fills the car with hairs every now and then and they take forever to shift!

ive always found the easiest way is to put your clothes on ready for a night out and sit about 6 foot away and all the hairs will jump across. thats how it is with my jack russell anyway :lol:

dof hair removal brush, available from any pet store

meguiars pet hair removal ruber brush works a ttreat
only 7-8quid from halfords

Users who are viewing this thread

Back