Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Huw Pugh

Best answers
Reaction score
Your car is ****ing amazing, the only thing letting it down is the grey dash. it would be perfect if it wasnt for that.

Cheers buddy. Wasnt too sure on the grey dash at first, but i found the black ones a bit too dark and im not sure it would have fitted in with the style of car, and well to be honest, i just couldnt be ****d to swap them over. Lol.

Been meaning to look on this site for a while now, and only got here today. Good effort by the way. Ill be staying here.

I agree with lewis, your car is facking lovely, got a phase 2 5 door myself and its gonna look a lot similar to yours.

again agree with lewis, grey dash and door cards let it down.

but still, stunning car.

how much was it to get the bonnent done like that and was it hard to do?? im talking to a body shop at the mo for a few touches on the new car but like the look of that :)

also big up the 5 door Massive :D

thats a well nice 5 dr mate, notice ur pre-tensioners on the seatbelts have fired, only mention it cos mine have aswell.
Does ne1 know wot i can do about that? my mates said id hav to replace the seat belt socket and mebe even get the ecu looked at cos shudnt the air bag hav gone off if the pre tensioners did??

I think you right pugh the black dash and cards would have looked a bit dark compared to the rest of the car...looks proper sweet mate.

Kev: The bonnet was done when all the kit was fitted, so i could say how much it'd cost individually. Its basically a metal plate welded onto the bumper, then cut and smoothed into shape.

Dave: Yeah, i think the pretensioner went off when we removed the original seats, but im not sure... thats the only time i can think of anyway. Not sure on the airbag situation, ive got a different steering wheel in there with no airbag.

The pretensioners will go off with ANY knock if you dont have the little red key inserted into them. best way and probably cheapest would be to goto a scrapp and take the frames of unfired ones out of an old fecked astra.

its just 8 bolts anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back