Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Infinity Body Kit price?

Best answers
Reaction score
Just a quick one.....

How much is the infinity body kit worth....

Its pretty much like a GSi front and rear bumper but with lower spliters on each of them.... and side skirts?

Any idea? Cheers

dont you mean rieger infinity kit??

It's the same kit I had/have on mine, currently sellling my front bumper and sideskirts. Have already sold my rear bumper. Tbh it depends on the condition of the kit and what people are willing to pay for it at the end of the day

im not sure its the same as yours alex, it has a round tow eye thing and what looks like plastic bits on the fog lights should be. and the rear bumper gsi lights are raised not sunk in the bumper.

Yeah that's the one, mine had the round tow eye cover, but I had it smoothed over and had the rear number plate lights smoothed in

oh rite fair enough :) ive bought a car with that kit on it.... and kit is no good to me... so will stick up forsale, its got a kamiel grill as well what ever that is lol :)

If its the grille i think it might be iirc they are rare.

its like a riger one, but its got black mesh on it and a Kamei badge on it....

mine went for .. bumpers £80 each (they both had damage) sideskirts £90 and my reiger grille sold for £45. all was original items not copys.

if theyre in good nick you should see £100 for bumpers ;) are they original pieces as that makes a difference too, you can normally tell copys apart

mine went for .. bumpers £80 each (they both had damage) sideskirts £90 and my reiger grille sold for £45. all was original items not copys.

if theyre in good nick you should see £100 for bumpers ;) are they original pieces as that makes a difference too, you can normally tell copys apart

what are signs to look for? as i wouldnt know to be honest.

And i will be selling the bumpers and grill, but will give it a clean tomorow, and take pics.

the original kit is abs plastic i think, copys are normally fibre glass so more flimsy.
also original kits often have stickers on the back of the parts saying reiger (thats if they havent been took off)

im sure if you put some pics up someone should be able to help :)

cool will have a look tomorow and get some pics up :)

24122009141.jpg

this was my rear bumper, you can just see in the bottom left the sticker i ment ;)

oh right yes, thanks charlie :) i she'll be using that thanks button lol forgot about that.

Makes no odds to me if its real or not, surpose it would be a bonus :) lol

:cool:

think if its original its easier to sell because the kit is usually stronger. but ive seen copys go on ebay for silly money so dont think your have any probs selling it ;)

Yeah defo worth more if orig. However, i cant sell mine! :(

just gotta wait for the right people to see your kit dunny ;)

Thats it mate, one of those damn waiting games. It did have some slight cracks at the bottom but going to get repaired this rate :nod: :)

ill chuck on ebay if it comes to it :) cheers anyway guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back