Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Joycey's 2.0 Astra Sport

As much as I love the club i'd never tell anyone to spend 10k on a mk3. I'd buy a different car lol Preserve and enjoy it, maybe upgrade a little but wouldnt go mental.

Don't really see how you can say this, you spent a **** load of money on a suzuki swift haha

I don't think it matter what you spend your money on, as long as it makes you happy.

It still exists lol!

Long story short I didn't end up getting the unit I was supposed to and ended up getting a smaller one instead that has no vehicle access

So the car has spent the past couple years outside which I'm not particularly thrilled about but it is what it is atm

View attachment 24915

has it effected the car much? I know andys goes damp eventually

has it effected the car much? I know andys goes damp eventually

Moldy as **** inside lol

Doesn't seem like it's rotting anywhere on the bodywork tbh but I'm sure they'll be some nice surprises when it eventually gets done/built though

Moldy as **** inside lol

Doesn't seem like it's rotting anywhere on the bodywork tbh but I'm sure they'll be some nice surprises when it eventually gets done/built though
Haha Andy_Mk3 is having the exact same issue with mold, have to get them microwave dry bag things in it.

Don't really see how you can say this, you spent a **** load of money on a suzuki swift haha

I don't think it matter what you spend your money on, as long as it makes you happy.
I've not spent that much on it, I bought it done so the money was already spent ;)

It's definitely a case of whatever floats your boat I think.. Who cares as long as it makes you happy? Only money innit haha

This mk3 probably would of probably been rebuilt by now if it wasn't for this ******* bleeding me dry lol..

Screenshot_20210328-233353_Gallery.jpg

It's definitely a case of whatever floats your boat I think.. Who cares as long as it makes you happy? Only money innit haha

This mk3 probably would of probably been rebuilt by now if it wasn't for this ******* bleeding me dry lol..

View attachment 24921

haha nice looking motor, whats the story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back