Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Kevs 180iE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what a weird car, weird but nice, R reg phase 2, phase 2 mirrors, handles, headlamps, grille.

but phase 1 wings (going by the round side repeaters rather than the ovals on UK phase 2s) phase 1 non airbag wheel, phase 1 lack of boot panel.

and If I'm right, the leather isnt the same as UK spec CDX leather, no rear armrest, non sports front seats, etc.

but still looks very very ace

p.s. my astra musta been quite rare proper fitting grille, working HRW and all heater speeds, :o :laugh:

get the 14inch softstars on corsasport or novaload or something some nova/corsa owner will pay a bomb for those.

Better pictures!
100A0207 (Small).JPG

100A0208 (Small).JPG

Photoshopping taking place soon.

lowered60-40 (Small).jpg

I know, it needs to go down more at the front - didn't realise till i saw them both on the same page.

kev_seymour said:
Better pictures!
100A0207 (Small).JPG

100A0208 (Small).JPG

Photoshopping taking place soon.
Looking sexual paste kev :) :thumb: lower it a little and sorted :D

I hate those wheels! I have them on mine, but obviously they are standard on mine and slightly different as have less spokes :sorry:

Love the car otherwise :nod:

Lisa said:
I hate those wheels! I have them on mine, but obviously they are standard on mine and slightly different as have less spokes :sorry:

Love the car otherwise :nod:
Read what you put :lol: there not the same as you have early sxi mk4 rims and kev has the later spec sxi mk4 rims :rolleyes: :lol:

You read what I put... I said I have slightly less spokes! :rolleyes:

And they are not the later spec rims. The 1.6 SXi has my wheels and the 1.8 SXi has those which Kev has :p

if yours have less spokes, they're not the same as mine are they?

anyway - i love them, so nerr!

Nice car!!

Would look good on Turbo rims...oh i got some for sale hehehe :redface: :rolleyes:

What wheels you got planned for it???

I said turbo rims (mind you ive had them on the 200tS, Astra Cabriolet, Astra LET estate, Vectra Estate, and 180iE so im biased LOL)

Coppen said:
Nice car!!

Would look good on Turbo rims...oh i got some for sale hehehe :redface: :rolleyes:

What wheels you got planned for it???

Don't know yet - but they will be Vauxhall OE wheels of some description.

Possibly Vectra B GSi wheels, phase 1 or 2 - both nice wheels, and being 17's would fill the arches better. Cosmetic positive.

But they fitted 5stud versions of mine to the Zafira, so i could get them fairly inexpensively, and stay on 16's. Ride/Handling positive.

1 day i'll have a massive photoshop session and get pics of all the options.

So, the lip on the front bumper is annoying me, it's highly unlikely i'll ever fit any kind of splitter (standard GSi 1 is fugly) - so i'm thinking of having it removed.

Like this
no-lip.jpg

What d'ya think? (ignore the red bit, it's something reflecting badly)

Also, short term plans are:
Fit speakers, dynamat doors (might have to wait and get other things done before the dynamat tho)
While doing that, fit chrome door handles (if i've got them in time) and ally door pins.
Take to shop to get amp installed and a clifford G5 650 (they'll do it with 4 window closure for £330, or £280 without - worth it?) - booked in for the end of the month.
Have Paul0 spray some colour coded doos handles, and then fit them.
Collect seat subframe while i'm up there and then fit that at some point.
Purchase a hub so i can fit my steering wheel (might have that as a xmas pressy, we'll see)

Then early next year i hope to get some new dials, interior LEDS and fit my carbon dial surround - definately gonna be unique (and hopefully it'll look good too!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back