Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

koni springs

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
gen me up are they to hard so your teeth fall out, trashy - what?

let me know

Kev

that rules Belgium and back roads of France out then :rolleyes: ill go for the other option then :)

eibach springs

used to have eibach springs only 30mm ones tho

Any chance of sellin me your standard springs when you take em off, I fitted Spax ones to mine and they have dropped it alot more than the 35mm quoted and are far too harsh.

Any chance of sellin me your standard springs when you take em off, I fitted Spax ones to mine and they have dropped it alot more than the 35mm quoted and are far too harsh.

if you mean mine then there not standard springs on my car mate

Darn Spax ... same here. sold as a 55/55mm drop ,, came down about 75 on the front and are as hard as nails. Slinging them as soon as i get my hands on a set of standard GSI springs.

i got konis on mine they arent too bad as long as you can dodge manhole covers and slow down for speed bumps your all good

i got konis on mine they arent too bad as long as you can dodge manhole covers and slow down for speed bumps your all good

im already doing that and it near impossible in some places now :(

:lol: yh i must look insane going through my local highstreet

can near enough do it with my eyes closed around mine now :(

kev i got koni all round on mine i think its a smooth ride and i dont feel pot holes either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back