Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Forum Announcements Latest Updates - 4th September 2009

Reaction score
Have now finished installing the latest updates onto the forum. We are now running the software. I have also updated some of our add-ons. There has also been a couple of new add-ons installed, but they won't be going live for a little while yet as they need some customising.

You will also notice that the Image Resizer has ben changed back to the old one, this was for a couple of reasons, there were still some bugs with the new one and it had also increased the page load times and server load, so we have gone back to the nice and simple old one that we know has no issues.

You will also no doubt notice that the Who's Visited box is back at the bottom of the main forum list, this is back hopefully for good as long as it doesn't cause us the issues it did before.

Thanks

MK3OC Admin Team

D

dave

You will also no doubt notice that the Who's Visited box is back at the bottom of the main forum list

whoop whoop :lol: & i've been bored when the site was down :lol:

Reaction score
I questioned this with Alex, hes got some more tweaking to do to fix it unless your names Rick & Dave then it will never go above 50% due to a glitch :lol:

rickisgrate

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
thats cool because my name isnt rick, its bill:rolleyes:

Reaction score
It's due to the way the latest version calculates activity, it will take a little while to settle down as it uses a better algorithm to do it so should give a more accurate representation

Reaction score
OK. so give us a clue on the experience bit. When you click on your experience in your profile it gives a list of dates and times when you gain or lose experience. So how can I lose an experience point when I'm at work and not logged on?:confused1:

Users who are viewing this thread