Leon's Phase 2

Mr.Negative

Club Member
Reaction score
Been out and about today in the GSI, please to report that coolant temps are no longer an issue! They shoot straight down when the fans are on (really quickly) :) well happy.

Some pics-

Excuse the grill (new badge and new fins are to go on along with fresh paint)-

And out in the sun for the first time with it's new 2k goodness.... need to wait a month and then I'll get the machine on it (especially the door) but looks nice in the sun as is, 100000000x better than the cracked paint it had on it and wonky arch last year-

And then...... back up with wheels off lol (handbrake adjustment at the shoes)-

Perfect excuse to get some pics of the underside :)

Thought I'd also take a shot of what road tyres end up like on the front (these are currently on the back but will be replacing soon), the ns-2rs are doing well on the front though-

Mr.Negative

Club Member
Reaction score
Looking really nice now Leon :) Those wheels arent looking so fresh white any more though :lol:

I wouldn't put Avons on a golf cart!
Yeah, they were clean for all of 5 mins, just brake dust but only have to go down the road and they're dirty.... White is a very bad choice with the pads i'm using.

The Avons were fine on it back when I ran under 3 figures bhp wise lol.

Mr.Negative

Club Member
Reaction score
Decided to go even further with the fresh paint look-

A very quick scuff -

And straight over with colour....

Along with new badge-

Was a very quick go over to freshen up a little only, I may remove again soon and actually address some of the chips and imperfections but should sit a little better against the new paintwork on the car. Also, main reason I removed the grill was this-

Got a replacement to go on-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)