Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

look what i just got.....

Reaction score
51_1_b.gif

just won this on ebay, im off to collect it tomorrow, its the complete interior from a cally....

im not sure yet if im gonna make the rear seats fit my astra or just take the fabric off and reupholster my rear seats with it, will make up my mind when i get it home :D

im dead pleased, i cant wait.... will nearly have the interior of me car all sorted and pretty when thats in, will just be waiting on fitting my pedals and getting anew steering wheel :thumbup:

Reaction score
nice interior, will look mint in an astra.

if your gonna re-trim your seats with that leather - good luck !! the cally rear seats have the 60/40 split in a different place to the astra so the leather panels on the seats arent the right size.

will be so much easier to fit that interior. all you need to do is drill 2 holes, bend 4 brackets, and thats it.

Reaction score
like i say im not 100% what im gonna do yet, will look at it when i get it home tomorrow, im not exactly the most confident of people when it comes to drilling holes near my fuel tank, :( lmao

anyways i'll let you know what i decide when i do :D will get some pics up when its finished. an i reckon it is velour or something like that, will find out for sure tomorrow.... :D

Reaction score
the fuel tank isnt directly under where you need to drill, but it is quite close.

shame you live so far away or i'd say call over and il throw it in for you in about 2 hours

Reaction score
AL said:
Throw what in? lmao
well ............ :whistling

what you doin with your shell anyway Al, still wanna flog it to me ;)

Paul

B&
Reaction score
bit off topic... :huh:

Reaction score
well ive got it back...... :w00t: have to admit that gettin it all in the back of the car was a little worrying at first didnt think it would all go.... lmao

im gonna give the seats a d*** good clean today and throw the front 2 in, in the next couple of days, as soon as they are dry really, :)

i think the cally rear seats look loads betta and more comfortable then me astra ones so looks like in gonna get some stress relief when i try and fit it all... lmao

and no where is too far to go if it means i dont have to get me hands dirty :thumbup: not that im lazy or nething :whistling ;)

anyway will try and post pics when i get the front 2 in...... dunno what to do anout the door cards yet..... think i might be butchering the cally ones to cover my astra ones.... :huh: lmao

Reaction score
Update!!!

well today i have mostly..... lmao
repaired slight bolster wear, clean entire interior.... and removed old front seats an fitted new seats woohoo damn i feel cleva..... would also like to add, whoeva said modding was unprofitable was wrong!! i found a whole 10p piece under me drivers seat!!!!
anyway sorry bout size of the pics, but here they are.....
DSCF0027.gif
DSCF0028.gif
DSCF0029.gif
DSCF0029.gif
grining like a cheshire cat here now.... fee;ing pretty damn cleva i can tell ye lmao :w00t:

Reaction score
looking good, liking them alot :thumbup:

if you do get stuck with the rears let me know, sure we can sort something out :D

Reaction score
cheers :D

looking at starting on the rears on thursday, am gonna see if i can fashion a bracket outta my astra brackets...... if i cant i gotta find a bracket from a breakers for my seats..... lmao

i'll let you know how i get on.... im sure my progress will be amusing, i'll get the kids to take lots of pics of me sat in silly positions in my car swearing..... lmao !!

Reaction score
dont bother trying with the astra brackets - i tried for 3 weeks and failed, half an hour with the cally bracket and it was in :D the astra brackets are too small in every way.

Reaction score
dogsy said:
dont bother trying with the astra brackets - i tried for 3 weeks and failed, half an hour with the cally bracket and it was in :D the astra brackets are too small in every way.

mmm i got no collay brackets at the mo..... :blink:

AL if you do have some cally rear seat brackets, iwould be really interested in gettin em off ya, if ya could drop me a pm or something???

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)