Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Lorry pushes clio down A1

wtf! thats just crazy!

how do you not no that your pushing a car surly the noise should have alerted him and the fact that the tires was screeching but that is just mental as i would have been ****ting myself

how do you not no that your pushing a car surly the noise should have alerted him and the fact that the tires was screeching but that is just mental as i would have been ****ting myself

Yeah but ya gotta think how loud trucks are etc, they don't exactly have small engines lol then being higher up you don't see things as much either

There was a car accident a while ago now where a big lorry didn't see the car in front at a traffic jam on the motorway, left it to late to brake and the lorry ended up on top of the car, that's when the driver realised

Scary stuff though, I defo wouldn't like to have been in the clio!

ive heard of people goin in the back of lorries and the lorry driver not knowin, but in the front, duno if i believe that!

possible thou!

Wtf, surely the clio getting trapped infront would clearly be noticable, aint like the clio is gonna be drifting on its side at 59mph and the lorry cruises slowly up to it at 60mph, they both make contact without the slightest bit of noise and momentum. As fooking if!

He clearly wasn't paying attention and probs swipped it round whilst reading the paper put his eyes back on the road thinking wtf was that, ahhh well im fine, must have been a bird. :)

He clearly wasn't paying attention and probs swipped it round whilst reading the paper put his eyes back on the road thinking wtf was that, ahhh well im fine, must have been a bird. :)

haha

****ing stupid or something, id want alot of compo if i was in that clio. you wouldnt want to get back in a car or go near a motorway after that. must of been terrorfied

When I first saw this I thought it was fake!! Ya just can't believe something like that can happen with out the truck driver knowing!!! surely the clio would be beeping or something, absolute mental..

Joker

bet they were clenching so hard in the clio , they will need help going to the toilet in the near future ....

well im a truck driver, and i can tell you this, there is no way on this earth he would not here that, i hope he's locked up for a bloody long time, and banned from driving, if you look at the trucks back wheels on the truck you will see that the one axle the wheels are up, that tells me the truck is not loaded he has an empty tank, even on exceleration he would know that something was wrong if the truck was lacking power and not pulling as fast when empty, when i stop at a set of lights in my truck i can see the car in front of me even when im only a foot away from the bumper, i can see the start of the boot, so yes the car was sideways on but thers no excuse he should have been able to see it, i think this is disscusting and i realy feel sorry for the poaple in the car, they will have this on there minds for ever, and probley wont want to drive again, bad times

sorry for the rant but its just makes me mad

I reckon he done it on purpose tbh? I think the lorry driver had road rage and just "snapped" and just thought right fcuk you! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back