• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

M832SYD Breaking Phase 1 GSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Ok as promised here is the breaking thread for the GSI .. I will be able to grab pictures for any on when i can just PM me or i can be contacted on 07929604052 this is probably best !

DSCF9727.jpg

ok here is the list :

120k C20LET Engine Phase 1 Software SFS boost hoses , FMIC ,Loom, F28 Box with front wheel drive conversion. Engine was re-built before fitting in november 2008 a full history of the engine can be found in my owners diary or by calling me. not including drive shafts Base price £1700.00
DSCF9095.jpg

Calibra Turbo Drive shafts Fitted with brand new CV joints fitted approx 3-months ago Removed today and inner c.v boot is split price drop ! NOW £35.00
DSCF0293.jpg

Front GSI Bumper With toe eye cover and Fog lights courtenay design logo on the toe eye cover £100.00
DSCF0227.jpg

Rear GSI Bumper with toe eye cover £70.00

Side Skirts With as many fittings as can be removed in one piece £50.00

(just for the record the car is diamond black metallic 81L)

35mm front and rear springs fairly rusty but will clean up nicely £40.00
DSCF0308.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

288mm vectra V6 front brake conversion 5-stud disks are only 5 months old at the max plenty of pad life left too £120.00
DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

Rear 1/4 windows Tinted and MK3 astra Owners Club stickering £30.00 (MAX Sold)
(wont be letting these go untill the leather has sold due to the weather at moment)

Front and Rear 5 stud Kit Calibra turbo front struts less the shocks and cavalier turbo rear hubs and callipers new handbreak pad fitted approx 3 months ago new wheel bearings and wheel hubs fitted 3 months ago on the front £100.00
DSCF0295.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

Rear Phase 1 GSI spoiler and fittings £50.00

Bonnett small stone chips and slight blemish on passenger side (veiwing is best) provisionally sold Ben Astra £50.00

Phase 1 GSI door cards Front and rear ..£25.00

Headlights with rally spec bulbs £10.00 for the pair.

Calibra Turbo 160mph clocks currently showing 141711 k miles £40.00
DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

Pro Comp ultralight Boost Guage and plumbing £40.00
DSCF0248.jpg

Phase 1 GSI MFD and Stalks plenty of loom taken from the car £40.00
DSCF0277.jpg

GSI Door Pins and 5 speed Gear Stick top both from the ritchbrook range £25.00 for both
DSCF0263.jpg

i will update this thread as and when pictures parts are removed..
All of the items above DONT include postage if the items are able to fit in a JIffy bag then postage will be £5.00 royal mail 1st class recorded delivery, Larger items will be £10.00 anywhere in the UK and ill send them using DPDs next day delivery service.. All the tracking numbers will be provided. !

PM:- on here replys may take few days !
Mobile :- 07929604052
Works e-mail address :- spence@bikestuff.co.uk (this is best during the day)

I will get pictures to people that want them please contact me with you e-mail address and what parts you are after however most of the pics can be found in my owners diary.

All the prices are rough guides and im open to SENSIBLE offers on everything just ask..

Finally the items are located in baldock herts and collection / meetings is definatly and option again just ask

Thanks

Spence

Last edited:
Vectra GSI 5-Stud alloys With 2 month old Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Tyres 215/45/zr17 £500.00

you cant get spec2's in a 45 mate ive tried many times and you can get them in 215/40/17

Vectra GSI 5-Stud alloys With 2 month old Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Tyres 215/45/zr17 £500.00

you cant get spec2's in a 45 mate ive tried many times and you can get them in 215/40/17

That would be the size then i have now edited the thread thanks my mistake

Alpine Flip out DVD head unit with touch screen and I-Pod Connectivity £200.00

288mm vectra V6 front brake conversion 5-stud disks are only 5 months old at the max plenty of pad life left too £150.00

Front and Rear 5 stud Kit Calibra turbo front struts less the shocks and cavalier turbo rear hubs and callipers new handbreak pad fitted approx 3 months ago new wheel bearings and wheel hubs fitted 3 months ago on the front £100.00

Interested in the above, will need to know more spec on the DVD player and what'd be the best price? Pm me if you want.

MK3 Astra good ridge hoses front and rear £20.00

Definately want these, £20 posted???

no probs wouldnt like you to get grieff once sold mate ive made that mistake and had to give full refund

Interested in the above, will need to know more spec on the DVD player and what'd be the best price? Pm me if you want.

Definately want these, £20 posted???

pmed !!!

Going to spares day? Would be interested in headlights if so.

red silicone turbo to airflow meter hose in pic how much delivered
and water level sensor out ov expansion bottle if its in good working order cheers wody

Last edited:
red silicone turbo to airflow meter hose in pic how much delivered
and water level sensor out ov expansion bottle if its in good working order cheers wody

Red turbo hose will be going with the engine as a complete unit ..

Spares day im not sure about one of my mates with his nova parts wants to get a van so were thinking about it I need to talk to him and find out THinking that would be good idea though !

has it got a rear anti roll bar?? if so how much delivered?

has it got a rear anti roll bar?? if so how much delivered?

Ill have a look at the condition of it on sunday when i start to strip the car down . would prefer it to go as a whole with the rear beam if im honest but ill have look for you.

35mm front and rear springs fairly rusty but will clean up nicely £40.00

how badly rusty are these and would you do a deal with postage !

im going to start stripping the car today / tommrow as the 888 isnt ready yet (long story) so hopefully there will be pictures online tonight the shocks need to come off any way so the springs will be removed too.

Then ill be having a massive e-bay session ! monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back