Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

May Meets (SOUTH EAST)

Best answers
Reaction score
Thinking a little far out here but, get some feelers out for it and get some good interest.

Im thinking of 2 meets in May, one of the quieter pub meets most likely at the vaux inn towards the end of may. And one thats going to cause a lot more noise at Wimbledon Stadium for the banger racing.

16.5.10 Wimbledon Stadium (banger meet, time TBC) also happens to be my birthday :D

27.5.10 or 28.5.10 which ever suits better. @ the vaux inn tonbridge (?) Open to other suggestions

Both very good venues. Those that came to the banger racing last year will know it was a good night and a good meet. So following on from the success it only makes sense.

Again those that have been to the Vaux inn will know what its like down there. Foods good, nice and relaxed, easy to get to and ample parking space.

Obviously if you have suggestions of another pub we can go feel free to post it up.

Whos up for what ?

Banger meet - 16.5.10 Wimbledon Stadium

1. Danh

Pub meet (last weekend of may)

1. Danh

May Meets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking a little far out here but, get some feelers out for it and get some good interest.

Im thinking of 2 meets in May, one of the quieter pub meets most likely at the vaux inn towards the end of may. And one thats going to cause a lot more noise at Wimbledon Stadium for the banger racing.

16.5.10 Wimbledon Stadium (banger meet, time TBC) also happens to be my birthday

27.5.10 or 28.5.10 which ever suits better. @ the vaux inn tonbridge (?) Open to other suggestions

Both very good venues. Those that came to the banger racing last year will know it was a good night and a good meet. So following on from the success it only makes sense.

Again those that have been to the Vaux inn will know what its like down there. Foods good, nice and relaxed, easy to get to and ample parking space.

Obviously if you have suggestions of another pub we can go feel free to post it up.

Whos up for what ?

1. Danh
2.cliff729

1. Danh
2.cliff729 (maybe will see near the time )

i come along to the pub meet if i got the car back

Me and Mike will be zooming around the continent in our Astra's during the first two weeks of May, but on the assumption that:

(1) My Astra actually goes to Spain
(2) It gets all the way to Spain
(3) It gets all the way around whilst in Spain
(4) It gets all the way back from Spain
(5) If it breaks down in France/Spain I don't abandon it
(6) The mileage around the continent kills it on it's arrival back to the UK

Then I will most likely be at the Vauxhall Inn meet.

1. Danh
2.cliff729

1. Danh
2.cliff729 (maybe will see near the time )
3. Balto (subject to numerous conditions and challenges)

Me and Mike will be zooming around the continent in our Astra's during the first two weeks of May, but on the assumption that:

(1) My Astra actually goes to Spain
(2) It gets all the way to Spain
(3) It gets all the way around whilst in Spain
(4) It gets all the way back from Spain
(5) If it breaks down in France/Spain I don't abandon it
(6) The mileage around the continent kills it on it's arrival back to the UK

Then I will most likely be at the Vauxhall Inn meet.

:laugh: I can just see it now, me towing you back in a flaming wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back