Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Maybe leaving already

Reaction score
as title really

me and my girlfriend have split, which subsequently means my astra is up for sale now,

its very hard for me to do but the car holds to many memories between me
and her and theres no point in owning the car if im not going to enjoy it

nothings finalised yet but ive pretty much made my mind up about parting with my turbo

Paul

B&
Reaction score
:( sniff sniff

JMurray

Club Member
Reaction score
:shocked: :unsure: I think, I speak for all of us, you're going to be missed mate.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
yeah defo what murry says :(

if you wanted ill swap u with some cash that way u keep a mk3 astra, and it saves me a job of fitting my turbo to mine :) also means the memorys go :)

i know u where both together along time, i guessed that each time ive met u mate but all the best and keep your chin up - at the end of the day its life women come and go and your friends will ALWAYS be there :)

Reaction score
cheers lads

we were together just under 2 years basically around the time i got the astra which is why theres soo many memories

already had some intrest in the astra at 6k, so ill have to see what comes of that

who knows tho if we by chance get back together then ill end up keeping it but the way things are at the moment then its going potentially as soon as next weekend

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
u have to get another tho Reece i know that car means alot to you ( like her ) so get another if it goes and make it better :)

Paul

B&
Reaction score
Im upset that your thinking/going to sell the turbo, Your worked hard on it. I dont think i could give it up, thought about it, but went for a spin and you just cant beat the feeling off turbo power... :(

Reaction score
im toying around with a few ideas at present

one of which is another mk3, this time a cabriolet but id need somewhere to store it work on it and paint it basically, im thinking about getting a cabriolet, spraying it in brocade yellow and transferring most of my bits over including engine n box

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
GET IT DONE :D lol

Rob

Reaction score
Cabriolet would be nice :)

At the moment, everyone seems to be doing estates and vans (I wuold if I could, don't know why), and so cabby would be cool.

AND we get to keep you here :D

Reaction score
sorry about you and the mrs mate, and dont blame you on wanting to move the car on aswell.

dont make any rash decisions tho, take a bit of time and think it through - in the end you'll make the right decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)