Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Club Announcement Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

rickisgrate

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
I personally would like to thank all the staff and members of mk3oc for all their continued help and support throughout 2017. It's been a great year for us as a club, i know its cliche but i know 2018 will be bigger and better for everyone involved here.

So once again thanks to everyone here for sticking it out with us and have a great Christmas and New Year from all the staff here at mk3oc.............and JLS

Merry Xmas

Rick

I’m not physically able to say the M and C words, so I’ll just wish you all a happy remaining 2017, and a prosperous 2018. :thumb:

I’m not physically able to say the M and C words, so I’ll just wish you all a happy remaining 2017, and a prosperous 2018. :thumb:

I didn't know you were religious Andy??

Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone eats well and enjoys the time seeing their family, and while taking to them, at day dreaming about their cars :-)

Merry Xmas to alll you lot! Hope you get what you want from Santa :D

What's people's reasons for hating Xmas?

I actually like Christmas for the fact that nothing else can get in the way of seeing family. No excuses of I have to this and that blah blah, actually spending time with my family, which I don't do enough, and alot of people don't i should think!

Arguments over what family we're seeing, comments from people I don't see Xmas day, the fakery of present giving and receiving, the costs of buying junk people don't even want.

I'd rather buy someone something they need, when they need it, not some random overpriced crap they don't need just because it's 'Christmas'.

yea
Arguments over what family we're seeing, comments from people I don't see Xmas day, the fakery of present giving and receiving, the costs of buying junk people don't even want.

I'd rather buy someone something they need, when they need it, not some random overpriced crap they don't need just because it's 'Christmas'.

Yea that's fair enough, looking on facebook at the amount of toys some children get is joke, people have put too much pressure on themselves to buy stuff.
i think my family have it spot on that we just ask eachother what we would like and just buy that, me and mym sister always do vouchers, i get halfords ones of course lol, noone spends loads though, but i know i don't see my family enough even though i only live 10miles away so i am happy for christmas for that!

apart from when i have to see Amy's sister, that girl is a ******* idiot :frusty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back