Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Mike's Wharf Pics

Best answers
Reaction score
wharf1.jpg

wharf2.jpg

wharf3.jpg

Was a good little meet today :thumb: Was hoping there'd be one or two more people but was still good :) Nice to meet Ashley & Jo (I think I'm right there?), and also blad4 (Sorry, completely missed your name!)

Last edited:
Good pics mike. got back to work just as every one started to pack up. Again nice to meet Ash and Jo, and again didnt catch blad4's name lol. Ill put mine up either later on tonight, or tomorrow if i get a chance because im off to the pub in abit lol. Good to see andys car up and running again too.
:lol: at edit reason.

Good pics mike. got back to work just as every one started to pack up. Again nice to meet Ash and Jo, and again didnt catch blad4's name lol. Ill put mine up either later on tonight, or tomorrow if i get a chance because im off to the pub in abit lol. Good to see andys car up and running again too.
:lol: at edit reason.

Yeah, first time in over a year I've seen Andy's car on the road... and yeah, I copied and pasted the picture links because they're all numbered 1-3, but forgot to actually edit the links afterwards, so I ended up with 3 of the same pic :lol:

sorry didnt come i had to go put a speedo cable into me mates astra derv for him... he didnt turn up till latish.. but all good now! i could of come as well... i have 2 cars at mo lol

Really great to meet everyone who came, was nice to put some names to faces and have general car chats with like minded people.

I was glad to see Andy's car up and running as well lol.

Felt good to get to a meet again in so long, also great to see to some new faces.

blad4's name is Sim btw lol.

Was frickin awesome fellas, thanks for the good company

look forward to next one

Niiice pictures !!

Coulda photoshopped mine to look lowered eh?

:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back