• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.
  • We have just 2 Official MK3OC Wall Calendars left, find them here in the Club Shop! CLICK HERE

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

MK3 Astra GSI phase 2 C20LET 1997

Reaction score
Hi All
A reluctant sale of my MK3 Astra Gsi phase 2 C20Let. I have owned this car for about 6 years and covered approximately 6000miles in my ownership. It has been stuck in the garage for the past year and now not used. The car currently has no MOT so would need trailering away. All works fine and starts first time on the button. Please see spec below:

Car was overhauled in 2012/2013 by V Tuning. Works included, full Engine rebuild, new brakes, new suspension, new interior ( Calibra donar )
Comes with over £20,000 worth of receipts, spanning 15 years. All old MOT present, service/build history. The engine has covered approximately 80000 miles . The clocks say 113680 accounting from the original car they came from.

C20LET,2021.53cc,16v DOHC( Rebored for new oversized Pistons)
Cocast head
86.5mm Wossner forged Pistons
ACL Big End sheels
PEC H beam Steel Conrods
Arp Bolts
XE inlet cam
TX Autosport vernier Pulley
EDS front mounted intercooler
KRS Hybrid Stage 3 K16/K26 Turbo
Forge Actuator
20 8v sump baffle plate
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
255 Walbro fuel pump in tank
uprated leads/plugs
Bailey dump valve
EDS phase 3.5 software
KnN air filter
Cometic 1.9mm steel head gasket
Full stainless exhaust
Stainless turbo downpipe
Red silicone hose kit
Oil Cooler
Turbo was reconditoned in june 2015 by KRS Turbos and covered approximatly 4000miles since.
Transmission

F28 manual 6 speed gearbox with quaife Limited slip differential Fast road clutch

Suspension:

Blinstein front & rear shocks
fk springs front rear ( 40mm-60mm)
Poly bushes all round
Front & rear strut brace

Brakes

Front: 288mm Black Diamond combi discs, Vectra V6 callipers and EBC green stuff pads

Rear: Drilled and grooved discs

Wheels and tyres

17inch team dynamics Imola
Toyo T1-R 205/40R17 all round

Exterior:

1998 Astra GSI Shell
late spec GSi kit with added original vauxhall bonnet with bonnet vents Gas bonnet lifters Side repeaters removed Tinted windows Vented front wing

INTERIOR:

Full leather interior with Heated front seats(From calibra) Momo removable steering wheel brushed aluminium heater control surrounds brushed aluminium light controls Calibra Turbo clocks with LED back lights Blue backlite MFD sparco pedals boost gauge AEM wide band gauge:
Double gauge pillar pod

All work carried out by previous owner, lee in Northern Ireland (was well known on here).
Running approximately 300 BHP and pulls hard through all gears.

Bad Bits. (please see pictures)

Slight lacquer peel on spoiler on rear
Front grill snapped by me (stupidly) and has been removed.
A few small dents around the car
Small rust bubble about 2 inches in diameter bottom of drivers wing
small rust bubble around rear washer jet about the size of a £2 coin.
On the driver side it had lots of tiny scratches along the side in the laquer and would require some sort of paint correction.
From a cold start the lifters tap slightly for a few seconds before its warm
Bonnect catch does not operate correctly and a screwdriver needed to open bonnet. This is how i broke the front grill. easy fix for the mechanicly minded.
some times grinds in second gear
all tyres are relatively low around 3mm tread.
coolant level sensor broken. does not loose coolant

The car is in good mechanical condition underneath and engine. The bodywork does require some correction and love . Other than the small patches of surface rust mentioned and the lacquer damage it is fairly clean for 22 years old. I am trying to be honest as possible and im sure ive goodcaptured all the bad bits and missed some bits. I just dont have the time or space for the car anymore but not in a rush to sell. Any inspection or questions welcome

looking for in the region of £2800 o.n.o.

Car located near GT yarmouth, Norfolk

07771358861 or snout1@hotmail.co.uk

Bad bits:

Bad bits to continue next post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)