Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Mk3 body/chassis panels website

Had an email from linda today and she says

The only parts we have available are the full sills. These are £17.00 Each + Vat. ( phase 1 mk3 gsi - 3 dr )

I asked about both sides - Rear quarters. Ive also returned a email asking if there just out of stock or unable to get any more.

Price on the sills is good.. would be good to know if they can do the rear quarters...

According to her mate no, but she was not clear if they were just ''out of stock'' or '' not going to restock'' - so i asked her. I hope she can as then i'll order both full sills and rear quarters and the bumper bar thingy lol. My cars rotten to buggery

all these independant people get there panels from hadrian panels.. so if they dont have them.. these people wont.

trust me.. i no as i tried everywere... all you can get is a n/s and o/s repair panels... i was lucky and got my panel a while back, along with inner archs etc..

And tbh... you dont really need to replace the full quarter on the pass side as theres nothing inside of it to go rusty apart from inner arch which u get to when u take the outta of..

Only reason i dont drivers one was cos the fuel neck bit was rotten.

damn! i was hoping to get a rear quarter :(

and on the 3 door front im affraid its not good news.

''The Rear Quarters have been discontinued from our range''

bugger! :(

The part(s) you require will cost:

Forgot to add, i emailed Hardian panels also about 3 door rear quarters and she didnt even mention them in her reply lol. Not hard is it to read a email?? Anyway this was the price of sills.

Part No |Qty| Description
62-05-006 | 1 | VAUXHALL ASTRA (11/91-01/98) - FULL SILL 3DR HB R/H £18.36 INCLUDE VAT
62-05-003 | 1 | VAUXHALL ASTRA (11/91-01/98) - SKIN SILL 3DR HB LH £18.36 INCLUDE VAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back