Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Mk3 Phase 1 n/s passenger door mirror glass

Best answers
Reaction score
Need to replace the passenger door mirror glass. Phase 1 (1994) heated mirror glass. Having trouble locating one. Anyone help on this ?

Still can't locate a Phase 1 N/S Electric Heated door mirror glass or assy for my Cesaro. Any help much Appreciated.

My local motor factors could always get Ph1 mirror assemblies for mine, and I broke enough. :lol:

They were pattern parts though, and I didn't need heated. Probably no help there, but a non-heated mirror might be better than no mirror.

Could you give me a phone number. I would really appreciate it. Have used my local car shop, The wingmirror shop and Ebay sellers and not even a N/S Non- Heated can i get.
Many Thanks

I believe its item 2 you need, part number 90449709

Genuine part search (Auto vaux sister company) have it in stick £38.33

Ebay item no 153557520027

Theres quite a few on there, can buy a whole mirror assembly new still as well.

Thank You. I will follow up the searches you have given. When i searched Ebay this never appeared. Maybe i need to be using a different/ better search criteria to locate these parts. Thanks.

Use the link above to 7zap to get the part numbers, its a complete parts catalogue. Put the part numbers in google search and eBay, if it doesn't come up with anything its not available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back