Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Mk3 Register

Best answers
Reaction score
Hi All, hope we are well?

As you know I'm very super passionate about Mk3s and I would dearly love to start a Mk3 Register to chart how many of each model are left. What are people's thoughts on this please? I'm happy to try and collate things, although was thinking we could have a register section on the forum and have it split up Into the various models, each member could post what they have and note down any they see? I really wanted a Cesaro Register as we all know that's personally my favourite model (hence me having one) but would be amazing to try and collate things model by model, all the Special Editions, the Merits, the LS's, The GLS's, The CD's, the Sports, the GSI's etc etc. Who would be up for taking part? Kindest Sincerest Regards and thanks in advance, Russell

Last edited:
Be good to see but how accurate can the information be?

Be good to see but how accurate can the information be?
Would certainly be good to see as you say Kev, people in the club can certainly keep their own info updated and we can easily keep tabs of new cars coming into the club fold, be a good place to start ... We could also add to it anytime we see a car come up for sale on whatever site and any we see being driven about with a "last seen in such and such a place or last seen for sale on whatever site " bit if you see what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back