Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

MK3OC Calendar Available To Buy Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Well the calendars have been finalised, pictures have been chosen and the calendars are on their way to me! ROLL UP ROLL UP!!!
Congrats to the people who's car made it in, it was tough choosing but i'm delighted with the array of cars we have on the club and look forward to being able to see them all on the wall of my kitchen for the next year to come.

To buy your wall calendar for the very reasonable price of £12 inc postage, click the link -----> I Want A Calendar Now!!!

Below are the pictures which made it into the calendar in no particular order.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Just an Update on these guys, the calendars arrived today, just waiting on the envelopes to arrive and ill get them out asap, having a few issues with post at the moment but I can't see it being a massive problem, should be with you all in time for christmas!

BIG UPDATE

Calender envelopes finally arrived! Don't know about anyone else, but my royal mail delivers have been patchy at best recently!

I shall be writing out the envelopes and posting tomorrow fingers crossed, after that it is out of my hands but fingers crossed everyone will have them in time for new years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back