Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
So After talking to our members we have come up with a list of shows we will be attending for 2019 and would like you guys to vote on which shows you will be attending! This is a multiple vote situation, so for example I personally will be going to every show, so I will vote for all the shows! I have made it so you can change you mind, or add more at a later date as I know planning this far ahead is impossible! Details are a bit light on the ground for all the shows at the mo, so will add more details as they happen and let everyone know!

The shows are

VBOA rally - 5/6/7TH JULY 2019 At its new location of Sywell Aerodrome , the rally promises to be bigger and better than ever, with all the old concepts of camping, bbq's, drinks and laughs. The biggest collection of new and classic vauxhalls, as well as the newer parts including late night entertainment, and new for this year a 0-60 drag strip! This show is a must in the opinion of the mk3oc admin! More info here - VBOA 2019

Performance Vauxhall Show Bruntingthorpe - 9TH JUNE 2019 To freshen up PVS for 2019, the show is moving to its new home of bruntingthorpe proving ground. This boasts a massive 1mile drag strip which will be used for top speed runs, aswell as quarter mile runs. We are still awaiting definate details, but being a new concept we feel this is worth attending! More info here - PVS

Retro Rides Gathering - Shelsley Walsh - 18th August 2019 As a club we attended this show last year and it was brilliant, a mixture of all different makes and models of old skool cars, every manufacture you can think of, mixed with the none stop action from the hill climb. We expect to join migweb again as a joint showing at this show. If you are a fan of old cars like us. This is not to be missed!

Trax 2019 - SILVERSTONE 6TH OCT 2019/ DONNINGTON 14TH JULY 2019 After taking a few years off from trax, we have decided to return to either donnington or silverstone. This always has a big mixture of car from old to new, but also the chance to do track time at a major uk circuit. As well as watch the entertainment from the like of the european drift championship or time attack championships. More info here - Trax

National Mk3oc Rolling Road Day - TBC we will take a vote nearer the time on location, but it's safe to say it will be somewhere central to meet with everyone from the club and check the health and power of your car!

We obviously know people cannot commit this early in the year, but we are just getting an idea of when and where people would like to go!

cheers
Mk3oc Admin

Last edited:

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
VBOA - Yes hopefully as my stag do is week after.
PV - No thanks I'll be heading to France around then
Retro Rides - Love it so yes & doesn't usually clash with anything
Trax - Donny is a no go and bit close to VBOA / Silverstone - possible
RR Day - I need to see what power my car is so why not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)