Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Club Announcement MK3OC Update - 2021

Andy_Mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to give a small update to everyone and say a few things. First of all, obviously 2020 was a very different year for everyone around the world, so from all of us at MK3OC I hope all of our members and their family are staying safe and well. It's had an effect on the car community as a whole, with the lack of any meets or shows going on. Looking forward into 2021, hopefully we can start seeing some normality once again. The VBOA National Rally is back on for this year (more info here), but obviously we will have to see how things pan out in the coming months, but as of right now we are hopeful.

I want to thank all of our paid Club Members who have continued to support the club. Without your support we simply wouldn't be here, unfortunately even without shows and meets, there are still bills to pay! We have many new and old members still with us which we are extremely grateful for.

We will continue to work with the VBOA and monitor the situation with the National Rally. We are also hoping that a couple of shows later on in the year are going to be on again this year for us to attend such as Retro Rides.

Some of you have obviously been very buy over the past year your Mk3's and it's great to see the passion still very much alive. It'll be great to see everyone again this year all being well, as well as seeing all the work gone into your cars.

That's pretty much it, just stay safe and keep fingers crossed we can get together again soon. Thank you once again to everyone for your support in the club.

All the best,

MK3OC Club Staff.

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andy, I have really missed the car shows and seeing everyone this year, I reckon if there are shows this year, I will go to every single one haha.

Fingers crossed for VBOA

Users who are viewing this thread