Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Mrs Joycey's Atlantis Blue 1.4 LS

It's dirty in that pic tbh lol, it needs mopping and polishing in the summer

Believe it or not this is also still alive as well!

Has also been off the road for a long time though like my red sport has unfortunately..

Screenshot_20210327-140129_Gallery.jpg

that looks mega still

What are the plans with it?

What are the plans with it?

It's got a couple of grands worth of parts for it sat in my storage container that we have been collecting for the past few years..

Will hopefully make a start on it this year but it's sat keeping the red sport company atm lol

Screenshot_20210327-140157_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210328-233117_Gallery.jpg

cant wait to see it moving

Believe it or not this is also still alive as well!

Has also been off the road for a long time though like my red sport has unfortunately..

View attachment 24916
She certainly looks good after a wash! I have got 2 mark 3's as well but my Astra atlas is going into storage when the mot runs out on the 28th of August after driving it since march 2004, I will definitely miss it so I have bought a 1.4 ls hi-torq which is 5 weeks older than the atlas as my second car which will hit the road in August!

It would be epic to see these 2 next year if your coming along. :)

It's going to be a slow progress for both of them tbh mate, too much other stuff going on atm with business related stuff and now also moving house as well lol..

It's going to be a slow progress for both of them tbh mate, too much other stuff going on atm with business related stuff and now also moving house as well lol..

I know that feeling lol, my astra has been forgotten about for nearly a year again with house moving and stuff :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back