Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
just got this today. alex (astra alex) went and got it today. big thank you to astra ben for taking him down to get it. its a 1.4 mpi Ls, its lowered by 35 mm

this is how it looked when he picked it up.

pic16sm.jpg

pic57mo.jpg

pic34vj.jpg

pic67ib.jpg

alex fitted some new bits when he brought it back

dsc003645hs.jpg

dsc003650kl.jpg

dsc003665ra.jpg

dsc003681fs.jpg

after a quick clean

dsc003673zq.jpg

looking nice!!!! was it a nice drive to get it?? and i know you two didnt wash it as its at the car wash near the tyre place.you lazy gits:lol:

so you didn't get lost on the way back then :p alexs dancing is a bit mad thats why i never go clubing with him :lol:

Cheeky fookers, Ben you loved my dancing your just jealous :lol: couldn't be ****d to clean it myself as it kept @***@** raining, so paid some polish geezers to do it :laugh:

edz_astra said:
well now your on here kelly all the little funny things that alex does will come out for all of us to laugh at lol

i do have funny pics of alex but he wont let me put them up :Cry:

looking better already :nod: :cool:

tell me something tho, how did you get the crystal indicators to sit so tight to the wing, I've been trying with mine for a week now fitting and removing about 40 times :lol: and there still nowhere near as good a fit as that

vauxestate said:
hello welcome nice car an get them pics up wit out him noin pls lol

ill try but will be a bit difficult as he is watchin my every move to make sure i dont put them up :lol:

Astra_Alex said:
so paid some polish geezers to do it :laugh:

Shouldn't that be "paid some geezers to polish it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back