Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

My dailydriver

Reaction score
Got to put my dailydriver in a thread, to see your reactions on it... It´s a -93 GLS, quite standard.

Lowered 60/40, GSi "Bigmouth" frontbumper, homemade frontlip, custommade grill with "badboy" bonnet extension, angeleye headlights, ICC bonnet vents, shortened PSG Mondeo sideskirts, homemade custom rearbumper, GSi rearlights, Pug 206 roofwing, ICC lower wing, M3 mirrors.

18" ACE Desire wheels with 215/35-18 Ventus tires, Black interior from a -92 Mk3, and GSi seats.

Some pics:

Reaction score
Handles are going to be painted yes... :)

7,5*18" ET 42, works perfectly with the 60/40 lowering. Standard arches at front, just slightly rolled rear arches at rear (shall get spacers to fatten it up at rear) Like them alot, quite rare which is fun. The rolling at rear are not necessary with these wheels, had 17" (ET30) on it before... :thumbdown

Reaction score
AL: Tried to PM you twice, but my computer just stops working... Please send me an e-mail, markus@realcar.se

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
I really like this!! – LOVE the grapics aswell :D – its given me a idea ;)

Reaction score
Sold it now, with tears in my eyes... Had to go when I bought a house. Now my dailydriver is a crappy Cavalier GSi 4*4. Nice engine though... :)

Anyway, it´ll gives my the opportunity to get the LET I´ve got into my orange one :)

Reaction score
hell yes you smell lovely mate! how i love you :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Astramarkus said:
Sold it now, with tears in my eyes... Had to go when I bought a house. Now my dailydriver is a crappy Cavalier GSi 4*4. Nice engine though... :)

Anyway, it´ll gives my the opportunity to get the LET I´ve got into my orange one :)
Oi nothing wrong with Cavalier Gsi's... ;) Pics?

Reaction score
Crappy car, carry pics... :)

Want to get started with orange one, but have to get the house finished first...

Reaction score
:( i had the idea of a 206 spoiler on the back....i thought i aint been dun b4 i wanted summert unique...oh well, i like the way it looks thow...minky :D

jij

Reaction score
nice acr m8 not sure about the bonnet vents a graphics!!!! still looks good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)