Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

My phase 2 GSI

No worries, let me know. Will need to get you off a MBC too and on the APC.

Astra finally had some love after it's 4 month break so New disks,pads and rear shoes, New hand brake cable & clutch cable, 're powdercoated standard springs fitted genuine top mounts and bearings. Seem welded gm wishbone poly bushes and New ball joints. Track rod ends fresh oil, filter gearbox oil and all brake fluid changed. Second hand fuel tank fully cleaned up and painted.

Everything underneath cleaned and painted and waxoiled floor. So tracking left to do and then mot

thats alot of progress and not alot of pictures lol. Good work though. got any pictures of the lower arms welded up?

So welded the bottom arms I know not the greatest of welding but I cook for a living so I can live with that. Poly bushes arms New springs ball joints drop links with poly bushes track rod ends and gm top mount bearings

5dr mk1?

Where did the Astra end up going? What are the plans with the mk1?

Done as a need a car my 18year old son can use. So it's in droitwich suspect it will be for sale soon. The mk1 has been painted in a Porsche colour but has a lot of orange peel. So booked in next week for 3 stage paint correction. And will have a 1.8gte engine and 5 speed box later this year will add

Done as a need a car my 18year old son can use. So it's in droitwich suspect it will be for sale soon.
why do you suspect that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back