Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

New Astra done up

Best answers
Reaction score
What you think to the new Astra Irmscher style???

newastra-1.jpg

newastra2.jpg

not bad, bout time they fort of a new exhaust other then the double d tho bit old now :)

5 Door?

There is one with a different exhaust at the back. Yea dont know why 5door not sure if ive seen a 3door or if there even is one???

newastra3.jpg

There is no 3 door yet, which is why they're all 5 door.

Basically, they'll always release the 5 door first, then the 3 door, estate and vans later on. Company cars is a main target, and 5 doors are always more appealing ;)

I think the 3 door is due out half way through 2010, and the estate/van is due out by 2011.

There is one with a different exhaust at the back. Yea dont know why 5door not sure if ive seen a 3door or if there even is one???

newastra3.jpg

That one looks very nice, and the first mk6 thats caught my eye :nod::rolleyes:

Not keen on it one bit looks like a corsa/focus hybrid on steroids with a bit of jap thrown in for good measure.

tbh i dont like it. to me it looks to much like the new subaru impreza hatch.

to me that just looks like every other new hatchback - mazda 3, focus etc. At least the mk5 had interesting lines and the vxr nurburgring was very nice.

Looks nice enough, but i don't think it's eye catching enough, a bit bland if i'm honest. . . There's just not much to it, a bit plain, average like.

i like the wheels, thats about it

wot about these....

45434b806389e11b1.jpg

45434b80638a49c8b.jpg

Also possible preview of new VXR

45434b80645803754.jpg

45434b80645816698.jpg

They dont bring out the 3drs till later on do they

Its got corsa fogs and last modals exhaust....... smart man!!

I think it looks nice as "F". If it does look somthing like that in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back