Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

new astra

Reaction score
saw the new astra today & it looks sweet i wouldnt mind 1 myself if can afford :lol:

Reaction score
yeah its a nice new mazda. Pop into your local dealer and have a tap on the dash, nice and cheaply made. Not a fan of it tbh. Though if this 4wd turbo one turns up i may change my mind

Reaction score
prefer the VXR on the model before to be honest... my fav of all the Astras is the mk 2 GTE

Reaction score
why are they making newer cars more rounder now a days i say it looks ugly and doesnt look like an astra

Reaction score
why are they making newer cars more rounder now a days i say it looks ugly and doesnt look like an astra

i no wat u mean mate, look at the new fiesta compared to the frst one, tbh i think the new astras disgustin

Reaction score
Went and had a look at one of these at my local Vauxhall dealer today, and i've got to say i think it looks lovely. They had the SRI version in the showroom and that was really nice...i would buy one anyday.

Reaction score
I went the vaux dealer the other day to get some parts,was looking at the Sri .£3k off for my car and 20% off last weekend only,I was seriously tempted! I think the parts guy left me there for ages on purpose!!

Reaction score
The reason they are more "rounder" and the reason why i dont like MOST new cars is the new laws that are now imposed...
For example: the front and rear lights have to go around to the sides which I dislike!!! bonnet height ect. lots of new laws since the old mk3 was produced.

Users who are viewing this thread