Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

new fuel

L13

Club Member
Reaction score
According to a press release from Vauxhall they say it's fine...
'Vauxhall says “E10 fuel can be used in all petrol-engine Vauxhall vehicles except models with the 2.2-litre direct-injection petrol engine (code Z22YH) used in Vectra, Signum and Zafira.”'
This quote was taken from the article on the RAC website, which can be found here, so if that's true we are all ok :)

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
It may potentially effect your car, but you can bet your arse it’ll effect your wallet.

Reading up on this crap, it just reeks of another typical ill-thought-out government money making scam in the name of “climate change” or “a road to net carbon neutral” etc, etc, bla bla bullsh*t.
It’s just another step in their war to price owners of older cars off the road (because we can ALL just go out and buy a brand new car tomorrow, right?).

This cuntry (not a typo) is rapidly becoming a hell motorists (or should I say mooootorists (you know, like cows... cash cows... I’ll see myself out)).
Car tax rises aimed at more polluting (AKA larger engined) cars at the beginning of April, ULEZ undoubtedly on it’s way this year (London will be only the start, I can guaranty you that. There’s just too much money to be made for it not to be) and now forced introduction of a supposedly ‘greener’ fuel that, btw has less calorific value then normal 91-95RON, which means you get less miles to a tank. Plus it also has the potential to eat away at fuel lines, rubber components and petrol tanks because of the higher ethanol content.

But of course, the government/hippies know better don’t they. They’ll just keep coming up with yet more ‘green’ initiatives (read p*sstaking opportunities) to sh*t on motorists. And they’ll keep on sh*tting on us, even when EVERYONE is forced to drive an over priced crappy little plastic milkfloat, they’ll always find a way to f*ck us RIGHT UP THE ARSE.

In their eyes, we will always be the bad guys with our planet killing metal rolling machines of death. :yawn: :rolleyes:

What a great time to be alive.

Last edited:

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
I was having a bad day. :rolleyes:

But I am finding it harder to not feel constantly under attack as a driver and car enthusiast these days.

Users who are viewing this thread