Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

new here, some pics

used to be a 1.6si until that went pop, was cheaper to replace the engine rather than sort it so in went the 20seh, not done much except for the straight thro zort an k an n (fitted after these pics) also got cav gsi brakes an suspension an everything else in these pics, goes quite well but smokes a bit lol

pmsl red shed... seen alot worse mate ;-) Looks tidy enough to me although the parcel shelf could possibly do with a re-trim!lol Welcome :-)

too right, took the sri badges off the side now too hehe

looking nice and low that mate

phase1 astra3's are almost old skool/ retro now

well in ;)

Drool at the wheels! Vauxhalls should have came with these as standard! Jamie Me, You and Lewis will have to meet up sometime! We are all fairly close. Will need have to have a bit of a play with the SEH Astras! Your conversion looks a lot tidier than mine! lol

Bob :)

Madhaggis said:
Drool at the wheels! Vauxhalls should have came with these as standard! Jamie Me, You and Lewis will have to meet up sometime! We are all fairly close. Will need have to have a bit of a play with the SEH Astras! Your conversion looks a lot tidier than mine! lol

Bob :)

Screw all you high powered jobbies, My 1.4 will beat you all!

Going on a roadtrip to inverness soon so ill find out how fast my barge can go.

ive just bought another mk3 10 minutes ago, already got a 20seh to go in it, al loan it to lewis when the engines in to give us a chance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back