Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

new kid on the site http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif

Best answers
Reaction score
hello to everyone on mk3 oc have just joined the site i have a glazier white 3 door which i have owned from new it was originally a 1.4 hi tork lol but now it"s fitted with a c20ne turbo engine which is running around 200bhp :cool: i have done a few mod"s recently i have put a quaife atb diff in the f20 along with a paddle clutch a big differance getting the power down lol i also have a :cool:vec c gsi 3.2 which is my daily drive will get some pic"s up soon griffin power:cool:

Nowhere near your region lol but welcome, need pics of this badboy! :)

:welcome: to MK3OC :)

Get some pics up mate :) I'd love to turbo my 8v

a 8v tubby :cool:
:welcome: and i hope you enjoy it here..... pic's??

well people went to the nitro show up at"s nutt"s corner racetrack at the weekend that"s the end of the show"s for another year booooo.
we have a t.v. rolling road day planned which we are trying to get finalized hopefully be a good wee day out for the griffin"s on the roller"s bring it on.
also now the winter is fast approaching now is the time for the winter project"s to start getting some thought"s h"mmmmm.
personally i have a redtop lying in the shed and would love a rear wheel drive project for the cold and dark month"s ahead .
something to do and keep u at it going into the new year lol.
well i no it"s only the end of october but wishing the month"s away already to next june pvs 2011 bring it on for the next griffin convoy leaveing the emerald isle lol !

8v... bullet proof engine. Had any trouble with it so far?

Pics??????????????

we want to see this bad boy :D

great load of talk but still no pics

does my head in when people join the site but dont post pics of their car anyone can come on here and say ive got a supercharged 7.2 litre gsi that if you drive fast enough will fly but imo the proof is in the pudding and pics can prove whatever spec people claim their car to be, not that im calling this guy a liar just fed up with people not posting pics of said cars, rant over lmao

does my head in when people join the site but dont post pics of their car anyone can come on here and say ive got a supercharged 7.2 litre gsi that if you drive fast enough will fly but imo the proof is in the pudding and pics can prove whatever spec people claim their car to be, not that im calling this guy a liar just fed up with people not posting pics of said cars, rant over lmao

This man speaks the truth! :)

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back