Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

New West Midlands Register

welcome to the west mids section pal.

screen name kirkp real name ant brierley hill west mids drives mk3 1.6 dark greem. black 17 wolf race wheels gold calipers and drums wind deflectors on all doors

Screen Name:OLI astrasport
Drives: the missis fiesta.(Astra should be out for summer)
Colour: fiesta is orange and my mk3 is white
Distinguishing Features: ermm... None really atm as i havent made much progress with the project

Welcome to the site people!! Wow the west mids are growing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Screen Name: minor_leak
Drives: mk3 phz 2 1.7td astra
Colour: champagne gold
Distinguishing Features: bit rough around the edges.

Screen Name: minor_leak
Drives: mk3 astra 5dr 1.7td
Colour: gold and rust
Distinguishing Features: scrape down passenger side.

Well, since my first posting here of 26/02/2012 here is a small update:-
Screen Name: Phoenix11
Actual Name: Malcolm Broughton
Drives Main: Atlantis Blue 1.6/8V
. Other: Champagne Gold 1.6/16V
. Plus: Caribic Blue 1.6/8V
Features: DigiDashes in first 2 cars; Towbars with large noticeable red bump plate; LED rear clusters; Darkened rear windows.

Screen name: Ady347
Drives: Mk3 Astra Van 1.7Td
Colour: Red
Features: Angel eyes, Gsi Bumper, SXi alloys, Fk grille, shortly have gsi skirts and spoiler

Welcome guys

9yrs for myself time flys!

Pete here,

A P reg grenn 1.4 petrol , brought it for the wife as a shopping trolly, brought it as i wanted a car simple enough for me to work on, and idiot here brought it from a trusted seller, my son!!!!

needless to say its a complete pig and the lad has sold me a right old pup.

do we have any suggestions for traveling mechcanics or mobile workers that can come and help me out with it, no favours please just a straight cash for hours worked, we are over at smethwick, west midlands

Pete here,

A P reg grenn 1.4 petrol , brought it for the wife as a shopping trolly, brought it as i wanted a car simple enough for me to work on, and idiot here brought it from a trusted seller, my son!!!!

needless to say its a complete pig and the lad has sold me a right old pup.

do we have any suggestions for traveling mechcanics or mobile workers that can come and help me out with it, no favours please just a straight cash for hours worked, we are over at smethwick, west midlands

What needs doing to the car mate?

What needs doing to the car mate?
i am having electrical gremlins but its gone past my skill set now. the car as a whole is a pig. so we are having someone comeout tomorrow to look at it to see if its worth saving or to scrap it off, we know now it had a dodgey mot put on it and most of the issues we have had should not have got through the mot test. now all these electrical issues means its very near the limit of just scrapping it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back