Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Off To University Tomorrow!

Rob

Best answers
Reaction score
Going off to De Montfort in Leicester tomorrow - doing 4 years of Marketing. Freshers week kick off on Monday, then plenty of hard partying after that :( lmao

May disappear for a few days until I get internet and crap sorted, so don't fret! Won't have car with me, but will look forward to driving again at Christmas :D Snow = sideways driving = mucho :D:D

Anyone else off anywhere exciting?

Rab

good luck Rob, hope you manage to fit a few hours work in a week, only when your not drinking of course :w00t:

im doing the same course at napier, i may change to another business course though. ill see what its like first.

Im sort of off to uni in 2 weeks time.

Starting my ACCA course but is only for a day a week and am staying in Northampton. Lol Hardcore student I am :thumbup:

i start back after threshers week.. coventry uni doing motorsport engineering B-ENG year 2

no car? im not impressed!

i dropped out of napier in the first week :(

now doing building surveying at heriot watt :D:D:D

Quick words to say hi!

No internet (we only have BT line, so shopping around for that) and no TV, so we all end up down the boozer drinking Coronas or whatevers on £1-offer.

Lectures kick off this afternoon - all good freshers week so far!

If anyone's around in town (AHEM reece ;) give us a bell... 07986 586 117 as I'm barely online!
Reece - do you know the Polar Bear? Just up from the Student Union... 5 mins outta town towards the campus... ?

oh THANKS! Love you too, Al ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back