Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

oh dear winters here and madness begins

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
saw this in tesco tonight :rolleyes:

DSC00121.gif

fricking Christmas already :doh:

^^ you get a little piece of her behind every window...

lmao, madness

think there all out due to labour screwing the countrys money up

I used to work for Stressco. The xmas stock started arriving in the warehouse about 6 weeks after easter!

That stores Price Integrity dept aint doing their job right though. the plastic holders on the shelves should have promo point of sale in the 2nd bottom shelf and "new" point of sale on the bottom shelf. Tut tut! :lol:

I used to work for Stressco. The xmas stock started arriving in the warehouse about 6 weeks after easter!

That stores Price Integrity dept aint doing their job right though. the plastic holders on the shelves should have promo point of sale in the 2nd bottom shelf and "new" point of sale on the bottom shelf. Tut tut! :lol:

you need a life Mart :lol:

Winter? Slow down mate, it was only the 1st official day of Autumn over the weekend!

:lol: I'm afraid to say I notcied that too!

Used to work in B'Ham Debenhams - from mid -September onwards we had xmas songs, decorations and 'family fun filled events' going on. I used to chill out in the basement storage area's with music blasting lol

I'm delegating too much of my work to my team members at the moment so all I do is check MIGweb.co.uk and here. Paid to surf the net :lol:

well my work got a *******ing for email use today - my reply was give us the net back then lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back