Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

oil lack

Best answers
Reaction score
hi guys ive got a 2000cc estate sport with trip computor,outside temp gauge,mpg meter after a run from worcester to hereford the check light came on with a message "oil lack" wot does this mean? ive checked the oil its fine ive even done another oil change it doesnt happen when driven in town only when on a run could it be oil presure switch? any info would be great also i was told the sport estate is rare wot do you guys think?:cool:

hi guys ive got a 2000cc estate sport with trip computor,outside temp gauge,mpg meter after a run from worcester to hereford the check light came on with a message "oil lack" wot does this mean? ive checked the oil its fine ive even done another oil change it doesnt happen when driven in town only when on a run could it be oil presure switch? any info would be great also i was told the sport estate is rare wot do you guys think?:cool:

i wouldn't worry, mine does the random "oil lack" thing, too! just keep an eye on the dipstick mate! to change the oil level sensor involves dropping the oil pan (pain of a job), so looks like it's best to live with it...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back