Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

online autosport (ebay) half rant

Best answers
Reaction score
well as above it was a rant but now i cant really complain.
some of you may or may not know that a company on ebay called online autosport sell various good stuff for cheap prices. so i boughta set of ferodo high performance brake pads which i have had great feedback about.so for the total some of £9 + delivery i had them 3 days later.
i opened them to find a ripped tatty box held together with brown tape and enclosed only 3! brake pads. this i was not happy about especially as the invoice enclosed a noticed saying any items not opened the day after delivery will not be refunded.

so i got all geared up on the phone today ready for an argument as i opened them 2days after delivery but the chap on the phone was very oppolgetic and said they would send a new set out immediately and said i could keep the other 3 pads as well.......not that i can use them lol so yea half rant over

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
i just bought a sportex cat back tube from him, very quick to take the money - but waited a week for the "48 hr" parcel.

Best answers
Reaction score
I've used them many times and never had an issue.

Best answers
Reaction score
I've used them a few times, if you buy a few things they'll give you a good price. Pauls a nice guy and i wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Fairly local staffordshire company which i can recommend to others. I've had extremely good delivery times too! 1-3 days.

If only we could get mk3oc discount with them too. Sell all kinds of useful kit. Cheapest new reiger grilles on the net.

Tbh i don't even think this is worth the half rant. At the end of the day, it gets dark, and they've sent you out another set. C'mon for £9 posted expect it to be on a slow delivery service, how else would you be able to make any money at all off them otherwise. . . Great customer service to not contest it and send out another set without hassle. There's always the mail service which may contribute to a slow delivery time and maybe the packer forgot to count how many pads he enclosed, we all make the odd mistake. lol

Mk3oc Discount! :)

Best answers
Reaction score
Never had an issue with them in the past personally. When i ordered my back box they tried to ring me to say it was out of stock, but id missed a digit so they emailed me instead. Week earlier than it was supposed to arrive it was here. Which made my day because it turned up just before PVS last year

Users who are viewing this thread