Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

orange network

Reaction score
is any one haveing issues with there orange mobile phone's im on a contract with them and have been for about 6 - 8mths and signal has been spot on but now all i get is no network covrage in my room go down stairs and i get 2 bar, this issent my phone ither as the missues is also on orange and she cannont get any signal ither, :doh: any advice on this issue please as its been spot on untill the last few weeks

Reaction score
yep mine did this 6months into my orange contract signal dropped so i bought a pay and go orange sim and the signal is stronger but when i didnt top up for month or so i rang orange and complained telling them if i dont get a signal increase ill be canceling my contract magically enough my signal is now steady alouth when my contract is up ill be moving to o2

Reaction score
its weired tho as the missues phone has full signal and mine has no signal and were in the same room and the phones are next to each other, ive swoped sim cards over and when my sim is in her phone she gets no signal and my phone gets full signal, i don't want to ring them up as i hate calling call centers ect, plus there will just fob me off telling me its my phone

Users who are viewing this thread