Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

PH1 GSi RESTORATION

Just read this through. Good lad for saving it! most people wouldn't.

Mine isnt even a gsi, but I will do anything to keep it alive. I want it for years to come yet.

This could of soooooooo easily been broken for bits!

got my new cosworth 4x4 t3 today for my mk4 gsi. see if it lasts abit longer than the gt28rs lol

£150 :(

Jelous.

Couldn't have gone to a better person, liking what you've done to it. Just to think it woulda been scrapped.

Not been on for a while but just put another year mot on the old gsi! Still going on 166000 mile lol. Decided to fully strip car and replace rear quarters and any ropey spots that have appeared over the last year!(she'll is still solid but decided it was lookin sorry for itself at mot lol) Full repaint in spectral blue to finish! Last pics of it before it gets stripped and repaired to its full former glory

image_zps8d2d3142.jpg

image_zpsaebe4314.jpg

I was the one that nearly owned this as well :( too late by a few hours

Still have this sitting round back of the house.
Don’t think it will see the road again unless I find a pair of rear chassis legs as these no longer exist thanks to rot. Think I’m just gonna break it up and keep all the spares for the white gsi.

RIP L166 DOF

If there's any fogs or front bumpers going, give me a shout, shame to see it die though :(

The fogs are a bit battered tbh stone chipped .I do have another set somewhere but I’ve misplaced them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back